Last week, my family had a vacation at Singapore, one of the best country that I ever been to. We had a blast, my son especially. Of course, my trip wouldn’t be complete without buying books. So here are the books that I’ve got…
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer (do I need to say more? I have been pining for this book ever since I heard about it. Finally! I have my own copy)
- Forgiven by Jana Oliver (this is the U.K. edition, the 3rd book in the Demon Trapper series which I seriously love)
- Outside In by Maria V. Snyder (love the 1st book, Inside Out, but I just can’t find a copy of this book in my country so when I saw this in Kinokuniya Books in Singapore I immediately grab it)
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (Jack the Ripper based story and I wanted to read it. This is another U.K. edition book but I love this cover better than the U.S. one)
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (one of those contemporary read that really had an intriguing plot and I have been reading great reviews about this one too)
- Eona by Alison Goodman (EON is really really good! So definitely I am excited to read this one. I just waited for the paperback of it to match my copy of Eon)
What books did you get in this week? leave a link in the comments section for your post and I'll be happy to check it out!