Home

Monday, May 14, 2012

The Iron Queen

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)Title: The Iron Queen 
Author: Julie Kagawa
Series: Iron Fey # 3
Published: Jan. 25, 2011 by HarlequinTeen
Format: Paperback
Pages: 358
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance


My rating: 
★  ★ ★ ★ ★


Summary:
My name is Meghan Chase.I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.This time, there will be no turning back.



My Thoughts:


I love this book! And that is not surprising anymore. Everybody seems to love this one and I am one of them. The Iron Queen so far is the best book in the series for me.

One of the best points in this book is the character development. As the story progresses, the characters grows with it. I still love Ash [who doesn’t?] but Puck still had a special place in my heart and no one can ever take that away from me. Although I am still quite annoyed with Meghan at certain situation, I like her now. And she improved a lot in terms of maturity. And she is a lot stronger now physically and emotionally.

As with the plot, everything that happened in the story and the ending of it is pretty much remarkable and fantastic. Julie Kagawa ended the story in a realistic way; I think there is no better ending than that. It is a little bit sad though, but it’s ok because that just make the story more special.

Oh and Ash! I am so in love with him now! He is just awesome! His declaration of love or Oath or whatever to Meghan is just heart-melting. I read that part over and over again.

I can’t wait to find out how much I am going to like Ash’s point of view in The Iron Knight and how the story will end. 



View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. this is also my favourite in the series :) except i haven't read the iron knight yet i'm sure it'll be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will probably like the iron knight too. Its ok so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. تتعدد اغراض الحاجة للعزل سواء العزل المائي او الحراري كالوقاية من الحرارة واثارها المضرة ايضا المياه والامطار وتسربات المياه واثارها في تخريب الابنية ويعد العزل البولي يورثين من احدث التقنيات المعمول بها في العزل وتعد هذة الصيحة موفرة لكثير من المواد والاموال المجهود وتعطي تناغم وتناسق بالسطح كما انها تتحمل درجات الحرارة والرطوبة المختلفة والمتتابعة مما يجعل فترة صلاحيتها طويلة كما نقدم اعمال العزل بالفوم المرشوش وغيرة من امور العزل المختلفة لاننا افض شركة عزل فوم بالرياض.
    عزل فوم بالرياض

    ReplyDelete