Home

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane (Nightshade, #2)Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer


My rating: 5 of 5 stars




I’m surprised to know that Wolfsbane is as good as Nightshade but not as exciting. I found myself bored in some of the chapters. And one of the reasons why Ren is simply not there, just a glimpse of him and I am not satisfied with that. Also I am not a big fan of Shay , and him featured more on this book didn’t help much. I decided to give his character a chance since Andrea Cremer seems to like him better than Ren. But Shay is such a jerk, I can’t even convince myself to like him. I found him too selfish and arrogant. I still can’t find the reasons why Calla is so smitten with him.


One thing I love about this book is the history of the Keeper, Searcher, Guardian and the Scion . I simply love the idea of the prophecy thing. And the magic that the Searcher can do is simply fascinating. Adne is one of the characters that I like to know more of. But there are some parts of the book that really made me sad. What happened to the Nightshade pack is just terrible, but I think that is just a realistic approach in their situation. And the ending, wow! What a cliffhanger. It made my jaw drop, I want more! I don’t even want it to end…


Bloodrose, I want to read it now!










View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment