Home

Monday, January 16, 2012

Jealousy

Jealousy (Strange Angels, #3)Title: Jealousy 
Author: Lili St. Crow
Series: Strange Angels # 3
Published: July 29, 2010 by Razorbill
Format: Paperback
Pages: 316
Genre: YA Paranormal


My rating: ★ ★

Summary: 
It’s a good thing Dru Anderson is fast. Because the sucker chasing her isn’t slowing down—and he won’t rest until he has tasted her blood and silenced her heart . . . Dru’s best friend, Graves, and her strange and handsome savior, Christophe, are ready to help her take on the ultimate evil. But will their battle for Dru’s heart get in the way of her survival?


My Thoughts:


I am done with this series. I tried so hard to like it but I just can’t take it anymore. Strange Angels and Betrayals is an ok book actually but the main thing that I don’t like about it is Dru’s attitude. She is so freaking annoying! Well I can’t deny the fact that she is indeed a strong heroine. But on this book her being strong were overshadowed by her weepiness. She just cried to many times in this book that it irritated me to the max.


Like I said I really wanted to like this series, it even get me this far, but there is no improvement in the plot. I am just reading the same thing, Betrayals and Jealousy’s plot is just very similar. So in the end, I just decided to drop the series and call it quits.








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment