Home

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

JESSICA'S GUIDE to DATING on the DARK SIDE by Beth Fantaskey

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side (Jessica, #1)Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I had so much fun reading this book. I love the characters, most especially Lucius. Jessica is quite ok, a typical teenager who wants to fit in. And imagine her surprise when she found out that she is a Romanian vampire princess. She resented it at first, and she even hate Lucius. I might say that I didn't really like Lucius too. But as the story goes on, I learned so many good things about him. It is quite hilarious to read how Lucius struggles and adapt the american traditions. Oh, and I love his letters! His letters to Vasile reporting his progress were changed dramatically. He is motivated to fulfill his duty but as the story progresses, it slowly turned into love. That's how Lucius and Jessica love grows too. Slowly, definitely not rushed, that makes it so believable. When Jessica realized that she is in love with Lucius, I am already in love with him too.I admire his strength. His ability to endure pain stoically. And his willingness to sacrifice everything for Jessica, even his own existence.

I really, really love this book! It was created fantastically and well balanced. The plot are great and even the characters (including the minor one). The ending is awesome but i want more!!!

And I want my own Lucius Vladescu!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment