Home

Friday, March 11, 2011

NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The first time I saw Nightshade, I fell in love with it immediately. The cover is oh so gorgeous. But I'm kinda hesitant to pick it up because of the hype on this book and the fact that it is about werewolves. I'm not really a big fan of wolves. But I gave it a chance just because of the cover (yeah, I'm weird).



And then when I started reading it, I fell in love with it again. After reading 5 chapters, I AM HOOKED. I love the world Andrea Cremer presented to us. It is full of magic, mystery and adventure. CALLA (nightshade alpha) is a fun, strong, witty, independent and sometimes naive. I love her character so much, how she handled being an alpha so well... REN, oh my, how can I describe him without drooling so much... Gorgeous, sexy bad guy image, sarcastic, jerk, so full of himself but has a very soft part in his heart. And he is also an alpha (Bane) who is destined to be with Calla. Calla can't deny that she has a strong attraction to Ren. But of course, it won't be complete without Shay, the mysterious and attractive human who mingled in their world. Calla saved him, which is forbidden and create complications in her world and her heart. And what I like the most is that the members of the 2 pack was given enough exposure to really know them...



Nightshade is full of action, there is no boring or dull moments. Not a single chapter. It is a sexy, thrilling and unpredictable ride. So many surprises and shocking revelations. Definitely highly recommended, a super wonderful book.



And yeah, TEAM REN all the way baby!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment