Home

Friday, March 11, 2011

NEED by Carrie Jones

Need (Need, #1)Need by Carrie Jones

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really had fun reading Need. The story is engaging enough and the characters are likable. I was fascinated by Zara's way of dealing with her nerves, memorizing and chanting phobias?! How unique is that! It's the first time I've encountered something like it. Zara is just a typical teenager that we can really relate to and she has a unique personality. But sometimes she is too stubborn... I was easily compelled to Nick's way of acting as a hero...

The paranormal fantasy, romance and adventure were carefully woven into something amazing, though sometimes I found it too predictable. But nonetheless, I still enjoyed reading it. I can't believe I've waited this long to finally read NEED. But so glad I already did. Will need to pick up Captivate and Entice soon...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment