Home

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Darkest Mercy

Darkest MercyDarkest Mercy by Melissa Marr


My rating: 4 of 5 stars




I am not really a big fan of the series but I did like some of the character that is why for some reasons I am definitely going to miss this series. Darkest Mercy is the great way to end the series however there is some predictable instances with how the story goes. I kind of expected what will happen in the end so I am not really surprised at all.


Characters are still great; Keenan and Doria still remain my favorite one. Oh and Niall too, but Ash and Seth, I am sorry to say that I still can’t find a reason to love them. Like I said the story is kind of predictable, so I was not really surprised on what happened to Keenan but I was taken aback on the twist in Irial and Niall’s life. I sure didn’t expect that.


The ending is quite ok; Melissa Marr makes sure that despite the darkness of the faerie concept in this series, that there will be still a happy ending. I am satisfied with how everything works out in the end.










View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment