Home

Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Reading Challenges



For the year 2012 I decided to participate in some of the book challenges. This will be the first year I am going to join any book reading challenge but I do have high hopes that I can make it.


2012 Debut Author Challenge

First is the 2012 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi at thestorysiren. 

2012 DAC LIST: 

1. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
2. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
3. Incarnate by Jodi Meadow
4. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
5. Switched by Amanda Hocking
6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
7. 
8. 
9. 
10.
11.
12.







And then I also joined the The Sophomore Reading Challenge hosted by Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit

SRC LIST:

1. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
2. Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes
3. Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly
4. Torn by Amanda Hocking
5. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
6. 
7. 
8. 
9. 
10. 



No comments:

Post a Comment