Home

Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Lost Hero

The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus #1)The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan


My rating: 4 of 5 stars




The Lost Hero is another addition to my favorite books from Rick Riordan. I did in fact love and had fun reading “The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series” and I am having doubts if he can pull another one off. I admit I am not that excited to read this book because his other book “The Red Pyramid” disappointed me just a little bit.


But he did it again! Once I got back to the world of the gods and demigods I can’t help myself but to immerse myself in that world again. I immediately fell in love with the new and old characters again. I love the new twist in the story, the new set of heroes, and surprising revelations that really made my jaw drop. Though some of it is kind of predictable. But I can’t deny the fact that I obviously had an amazing time reading it despite the duration of time it took me to finish it. But nonetheless, The Lost Hero is a fantastic addition to the series that I am going to follow until the end.








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment