Home

Sunday, May 15, 2011

City of Fallen Angels

City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I never thought I am going to love City of Fallen Angels. I am pretty much satisfied with how City of Glass ended that I do not really want to have another book in the series to be honest. But when I learned that COFA will focus more on Simon’s story, of course I will definitely read it.



I am super excited to read it but I am kind of saving COFA for the days that I need to have a really good read. And Cassandra Clare never failed to deliver a wonderful story that you will love again and again. Well Simon was given enough exposure and I love his relationship between him and Isabelle. But I did not expect that Jace and Clary will still have a big role in the book. Not that I am complaining, I love the new twist in their life that it left me craving for more. I just wished that this book will be more on Simon’s story. Well, it is pretty ok… I love Jace so much that I didn’t care =)



The ending is a little bit disappointing, but I think that it is a good ending for a new beginning…





View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. glad to know that you like the ending. Im pretty disappointed but I still love the book though

    ReplyDelete