Home

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Deadly Little Secret

Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


It is dark, mysterious, and somehow paranormal with a different touch. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book although the similarities in “twilight” scenes are undeniable. The accident that involves the girl and was saved by the mysterious guy (Ben) who has a strong desire to stay away from the girl (Camelia) but ended up together anyway. The “I’m bad so it’s better if we are not together”. Things like that…



But I love the mysterious, thriller aspect of the book, the stalker thing, the creepy part. But somehow I figured out the stalker at the half part of the book. Oh bummer! So even though there are some weak parts of the book I still like it and will continue reading the series. I think this book is a little bit captivating…





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment