Home

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (01)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!Just do the following: 

  • Grab you current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser: 

" I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. It is a beautiful thought" 


- p. 207, "Divergent" by Veronica Roth

Divergent (Divergent, #1)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Inspirational :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote! Makes me want to be better.

    My teaser is from Jock Stewart and the Missing Sea of Fire by Malcolm Campbell http://bit.ly/kwq8HU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing so many great things about this book. I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Thanks for posting this one. I just bought Divergent for my e-reader yesterday and am looking forward to reading it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete