Home

Friday, June 10, 2011

Heist Society

Heist SocietyHeist Society by Ally Carter

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Ally Carter is definitely one of my favorite authors. Her Gallagher series is one of my fave reads and I’m so glad that Heist Society lived up to my expectations. I had so much fun reading this book. The execution of the story is just wonderful. The characters are good, I really love Kat, the way she thinks and acts. Hale is just amazing, and being gorgeous and rich is just a bonus. Although the adventures in this book are not that much, the way they planned and execute the heist is splendid. And pretty realistic too. And I love how Kat values the importance of family. And one thing I noticed about Ally Carter’s writing is that the romance involve with the characters is not overwhelming and cheesy.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this one too! I adored Hale *sigh*. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and Bailey. Hale is such a wonderful guy. I'm so excited to read Uncommon Criminals

    ReplyDelete