Home

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Red Pyramid

The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1)The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


The Red Pyramid is one of the middle grade books that I had such pleasure reading. Although it is not one of my favorite reads, I still enjoyed reading it. Rick Riordan created another fantastic world involving gods and goddesses. I love his take on Egyptian Mythology. I admit that I am rather clueless about it and reading this book, I actually gained a new knowledge. The magic and fantasy in the story is so wonderful, the plot is really good as well as the adventure. Sadly though, I really don’t have the connection with the characters. Sadie is somehow annoying and Carter is just awkward. But I really do love Bast/Muffin. I am so fascinated with her. Although I don’t really like Sadie and Carter, I think they portray the role very well. I do had such fun reading it so I am looking forward to read the next installment in the series which is “The Throne of Fire”



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment