Home

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Locket

The LocketThe Locket by Stacey Jay

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Another book that I did enjoyed reading. It is a simple yet fascinating and engaging story. The time travel stuff in here is created excellently.

Katie, Isaac and Mitch are the main characters in the story. They were best of friends since they were kids. Katie and Isaac eventually became a couple. Everything is fine between them until Katie make a mistake of kissing Mitch. She lost Isaac because of that and Katie is so devastated that she’ll do anything to get him back. And the locket that she found in her grandma’s things gave her that chance to do so by going back in time to correct her mistake.

This story is so captivating and wonderful. It was well written and it is pretty realistic. The lessons in here will hit you hard. You will relate to the characters easily, their decisions and mistakes are so similar in real life. More often than not you can relate to Katie because her she is so real. I found myself agreeing in some of her decisions to change things because if I am in here place I might do the same thing. I am so loss at words to describe how I love the book. the only thing that I can say is that reading this make me appreciate all the things I have in my life and to never alter it any way possible.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment