Home

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Guardian of the Gate

Guardian of the Gate (Prophecy of the Sisters, #2)Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


It's an ok book though I am expecting that there will be a “shocking” revelations and more adventure on this one. But unfortunately there is no improvement on the plot. Basically almost the same with “Prophecy of the Sisters”. We all know that Samael is evil, that Alice is bad. But I’m not feeling it; I’m not creep out of my bones. And what the heck? Another instalove with Dimitri? I just don’t get it, Lia doesn’t even know him. She just met him once and then when she saw Dimitri at the forest or river or whatever they immediately had an instant connection? Aaahhh, I don’t like it. But I admit Dimitri is kind of sweet. And what about James? Does Lia does not even care about him anymore.



I will still read Circle of Fire because I want to know what will happen to this story. And I need to know more about Alice. Her character was not exposed and explored that much that she is still a stranger to me. Hoping that the final installment in this series will shock me to the core...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment