Home

Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (16)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ www.thestorysiren.com




PURCHASED:



  • Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (book 2 of Nightshade Series, so excited to read it. Of course, I do love Nightshade. Hope that Ren will be a part of this book)
  • A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (love the HBO series adaptation, so I need to read this one so I can relate to the story more)
  • Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (one of the books that I heard nothing but great reviews)
  • The Lying Game and Never Have I Ever by Sara Shepard (book 1 and 2 of The Lying Game series, love Pretty Little Liars and I love Sara Shepard writing style so this book is a must-read for me)



4 comments:

  1. Great books! I really want to read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour. I've heard great things about it. And I really need to get to reading Nightshade. (I know I can't believe I haven't read it either!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Wolfsbane!! I absolutely loved it! Even if Ren wasn't in it as much as I hoped, I found it amazing. :) Hope you enjoy! My IMM can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox this week. I cannot wait to read Wolfsbane.
    Hope you enjoy your new books,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete