Home

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WWW Wednesdays




W..W..W Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading

To play along, just answer the three questions..




  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you plan to read next?

What are you currently reading: 
The Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1)




 I am currently reading The Lying Game by Sara Shepard. Just started it and currently on page 27. I'm liking it so far.
















What did you recently finish reading?
XVI (XVI, #1)


XVI by Julia Karr. 


It is a 2011 Debut Novel. A dystopian story set in the future wherein at the age of 16 girls get a tattoo XVI indicating that they are ready to lose their innocence. I have mixed feelings about this book, just finished it an hour ago, so I need to contemplate more before I do a review about it.












What do you plan to read next?
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)




The Maze Runner by James Dashner.  

I had this book since August of 2010 so I really need to read this one. Plus I heard good things about it too. I am excited to read it last year so I am not sure why I haven’t read it yet. So now I will. 










This is my first time joining this meme, hope I can continue doing it every week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment