Home

Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (20)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi @ www.thestorysiren.com





Purchased: 

  • Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (Look and sounds fantastic. I can't wait to read it)
  • Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (heard mixed reviews about this one, some says it is too similar to Twilight. Well, I would like to find out if I am going to like it or not)
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (another 2011 debut that I've been anticipating for so long)

What did you get in your mailboxes this week? leave a link in the comments section for your IMM post and I'll be happy to check it out! Enjoy reading!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how I covet Carrier of the Mark and Shatter Me, I have heard so many awesome things about both books.

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty Queens and Shatter Me look great! I hope you enjoy them and everything else you got!

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Beauty Queens!!! :)

    Pretty great week :) Enjoy reading this week!

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fantastic mailbox! Shatter Me is a lot of fun and I really want to read Beauty Queens I've heard it was great!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! Shatter Me is absolutely amazing, I hope you love it! Happy reading! :)

    Andie
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrier of the Mark and Shatter Me are both on my TBR list too! I hope we both enjoy them!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete