Home

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Dark Divine

The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1)The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I really, really wanted to love this book, I honestly do. But maybe because of my high expectations, the book kind of fell flat to me. The characters are ok but I don’t feel any connections to them. Grace is too good for my taste. Yeah, she is somehow stubborn and she sometimes broke the rules but she didn’t convince me. It felt too unnatural. Daniel is quite ok but I don’t have any “swoon moments” with him. And I totally, totally despise Jude! I just do…



Now for the plot, I found it too common. A bit original, but mostly it is similar to the other paranormal books that I’ve read.



I’m done with this series; I don’t think I am going to pick up the next book. If I do, I’ll probably wait for the paperback then. But maybe not… I don’t want to endure any more of Grace experience…





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment