Home

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The short second life of Bree Tanner

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse NovellaThe Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


It is an ok book for me. I wasn't very impressed about Bree's life. Eventhough im not expecting any from this novella, I was kinda letdown by the lack of details. Sure we got the details of their life under Riley's so called guidance. But I didn't really connect with Bree's character. And she doesn't even know what really happened to the fight, she's kinda late and she closed her eyes the entire time! Of course it was dictated by jasper, but I feel like I was cheated. Why write a story about her point of view, when there is nothing really to share about... Sad sad sad, but I think this novella did actually ruined my twilight world.



I didn't hate but I didn't love it either



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment