Home

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Where She Went

Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)Where She Went by Gayle Forman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Splendid work of art! I love “where she went” with the same intensity as “if I stay”. I really loved how I somehow entered Adam’s mind. His point of view is what I really needed to hear to fully understand him. Gayle Forman evokes so many emotions that eventually you found yourself contemplating about it until you finished reading it. This is definitely one of those books that will surely leave an imprint in your life.
It’s different somehow yet so relatable.

I cannot really explain how I love the story, it’s beyond words. But all in all the best scene for me is the ending where in Adam finally found the stare that he is longing for. No more because I might give out spoilers. Definitely one of my best read of 2011… sniffs, sniff, and sniff yeah it is a heartbreaking, heart wrenching novel… simple yet astonishing!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment